Spatial Data Development
Listed below is a sample of the Spatial Data Development projects our staff have completed.
- Developed innovative method for creating seamless ecosite-based land cover mapping incorporating forest, wetland, agricultural, urban land use and transportation data from sources of varying scale, accuracy, and compilation age for Environment Canada's NAESI project. More ...
- Developed spatial and attribute data to complete traffic safety analysis of major arterial roads for the City of Toronto including digital aerial photo interpretation of street form and features (e.g. number of lanes, medians, streetfront land use classification)
- Orthorectified IKONOS 1 m and QuickBird 70 cm pan sharpened colour scenes for the City of Sault Ste. Marie
- Geo-corrected SPOT 2.5m and 5m panchromatic scenes and delineated annual harvest polygon updates for company limits of Bowater Inc.
- Orthorectified SPOT 2.5 m imagery for company limits of Louisiana Pacific Manitoba.
- Delineated annual harvest update data for Abitibi Consolidated based on SPOT 2.5 m imagery.